AAB Tours and Travel is a Travel and Safari Company fully incorporated in Uganda and operating safaris in the entire East Africa. A member of the Association of the Uganda Tours Operators (AUTO), AAB Tours and Travel specializes in offering the following services:
1. Wildlife Safaris: AAB Tours and Travel organizes wildlife safaris to various National Parks and games reserves in Uganda and the entire East Africa. Such safaris include gorilla trekking, chimpanzee trekking, game drives in search of various animal species among others. We organize these safaris for visitors going to national parks like Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth NP, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Semliki, Kibale, Kidepo Valley NP and many more parks in the region.
- Gorilla Tracking: At AAB Tours and Travel, we book gorilla permits for tracking of Gorillas in Uganda. Gorilla Trekking is a very exciting activity that any tourist to Uganda should do before he leaves. We arrange gorillas tracking safaris to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and Mgahinga National Park in Uganda plus Parc Des Volcanoes (Volcanoes National Park) in Rwanda and rarely in eastern DR Congo.
- Chimpanzee Trekking: We arrange for you trips to chimpanzee habitats like Ngamba Island in Lake Victoria, Kibale, Queen Elizabeth NP and many other destinations.
2. Uganda Tours and East Africa Safaris: We offer tour services to other Uganda tourist attractions like the Source of the Nile, Lake Victoria, Kampala City and Cultural Sites among others. Under here, we offer activities like Mountain Climbing, White Water Rafting, Fishing Trips, bungy Jumping, biking, Community sightseeing and Cultural Tourism. We also organize similar trips to countries like Rwanda, Kenya, DR Congo and Tanzania.
3. Bird Watching Safaris: Uganda’s national parks, forests, bushes and swamps are homes to a many bird species that are of much interest on the side of tourists. In Uganda, over 1061 bird species have been recorded. The birds includes Shoe-bills, Turacos, Ostriches, Kingfishers, Grebes, Bee-eaters, Flamingos, Parrots, Hornbills, Crested Cranes, Wood Hooper, Herons and Egrets, Shear-waters and Petrels, Pelicans, Cormorants, Darters, Bitterns, Hammerkop Storks, Ibises and Spoonbills, Weavers, Ducks, Geese and Swans, Osprey, Hawks, Kites and Eagles, Secretary-bird, Caracaras and Falcons, Pheasants and Partridges, Guinea fowl and many more.
4. Hotel Booking: We offer superb Hotel Booking Services for Hotels in Uganda. Our services are meant for a variety of destinations across Uganda to enable travelers stay comfortably. We advise our clients on the best Hotels in Uganda, Lodges, Guest Houses, Inns and all sorts of accommodations in and outside Kampala. With the main motive of customer satisfaction, we book accommodations for our clients basing on their budget and individual needs.
5. Air Ticket Booking. We make Air Ticket Booking from and to Uganda; we also make flight reservations and arrangements for domestic/inland charters. We pay attention to each and every possible aspect. We always Endeavor to get the best reasonable flight rates and with excellent services.
6. Car Hire Services: AAB Tours and Travel presents the following line of vehicles for hire ranging from:
(a) Saloon cars,
(b) 4X4 land cruisers,
(d) Land rovers,
(e) Range Rovers
(f) Heavy Commercials (Small, Medium and Huge Trucks)
(g) Trailers, Graders, Excavators, Crane/Heavy load lifting services and all types of road transport services.
For any Ugandan or Rwanda safaris, dont hesitate to contact AAB Tours and Travel today well in advance and at a short notice to make all the arrangement for your enjoyable and memorable safaris tours.
For tours, ticketing, car hire, events management and hotel reservation.
Contact person: Jonathan Oparo, Managing Director
Plot 711, Entebbe Highway,
Najjanankumbi, Nambi Irene House,
P.O.Box 27707, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256 486 660 228
Mob: +256 (0) 772 502 713, +256 (0) 779 872 166
Abacus African vacations welcomes you to the diverse and fascinating Uganda. Let us help you to experience the warmth of its people, its natural beauty, great scenery, its wildlife including the endangered Mountain Gorillas, Chimpanzees and other primates and explore roads less traveled.
You may ask why you should travel with Abacus African vacations, since on internet you are offered cheap tours everywhere. We will say that you may be lucky and get a good trip that way, but more often than not, the quality of these tours are not up to the standard of a good safari
With us you are sure to get a good experience
we craft Uganda safari itineraries around you…. We specialize in tailor-making safaris that suit your time frame, needs, interest, budget constraints as well as your style and pace.
Whether your interest is in a Mountain Gorilla Safari, wildlife safaris or bird watching safari, we will be more than happy to assist you in planning your dream trip.
Uganda has one of the best climates in the world. It is sunny and green all year around with two distinct rainy seasons stretching from March to May and September to November. However, rain can occur anytime. The temperature average 27C with the highest being 31C in the Karamoja and Kasese regions and lowest being 15C in Kabale. This makes Uganda a safari destination that can be visited all year round. Uganda lies astride the equator and bordered by Tanzania and Rwanda in the south, Kenya in the east, Sudan in the North and Congo in the west. Uganda is the only country on African Continent with high altitude despite being right on Equator.
We arrange safaris and tours that include gorilla safaris into Uganda and Rwanda, birding safaris, chimpanzee tracking tours, trekking safaris, wildlife safaris / game viewing tours, mountaineering safaris to Rwenzori Mountain and other guided Uganda tours. On our safaris, we care not only about your safety and security but also your needs and aspirations. Our Uganda safaris are cost effective and cater for your budget needs with our safari prices being quoted basing on budget, mid range and luxury basis. We can also extend your Uganda Safari to other countries in Africa. Whether you want to include a Kenya Safari or Tanzania Tour with in your safari, we are ready to serve you! Our safaris and tour packages cater for both high end and budget travelers. During our safaris, you do not to worry about your accommodation since we book you the best safari lodges or hotels in Uganda.
We have prepared suggested Uganda safari packages that have been prepared by our travel experts for your preview. Feel free to select one of them or write us and we craft a safari itinerary together with you.
Discover Uganda Safaris and more diverse tourism products withAbeam Safarisin Uganda. We arrange safaris and tours includinggorilla trekking safarisbirding tours, nature /guided walks,wildlife game viewing,mountain climbing,;religious tours,cultural toursand other custom-guided Uganda tours. We ensure that the client has a memorable safari while touring with Us.
We are an indigenous owned Uganda safaris and tour company; our strength is derived from the qualified and experience managers who have been in the Tourism Industry for the last fifteen years. Our services are cost effective and cater for your all categories of Safaris needs ranging from Budget, Medium and top of the range class. We tailor our Safaris; let our clients directly participate in planning the safari
<p>Entebbe Highway - Off Kabowa Road Junction - Najjanankubi near UMEME Transformers</p> <p>P.O.Box 27707, Kampala</p> <p>Tel: +256 (0) 414 663207</p> <p>Mobile: +256772502713, +25678331688</p> <p>E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org</p> <p>Website: <u>www.ugandasafarisafrica.com</u></p> <p>Contact person: Jonathan Oparo - Director</p>
<p>Acacia Safaris is one of Uganda's safari companies specializing in short excursions, extended tours, tailor made safaris, car hire and hotels reservations. We give our customers personalized care and attention. We have capacity to comfortably handle small and large groups. We have intimate knowledge and passion for the country and our success depends on how we share its beauty, wild behavior and culture.</p> <p>Plot 351b Balintuma Road Nakulabye, Kampala</p> <p>P.O.Box PO Box 29493, Kampala, Uganda</p> <p>Tel: +256 (0)414 253597</p> <p>Fax: +256 (0)414 532742</p> <p>Mobile: +256 (0)712 800004</p> <p>E-mail: email@example.com</p> <p>Website: <u>www.acaciasafari.co.ug</u></p> <p>Contact person: Managing Director: Connie Tumusiime</p> <p> </p>